What We’ve Learned About Incentive, Reward and Loyalty Programs In Business
In 30+ years of work in the field of incentives and motivation, we’ve learned a lesson or two. Below are papers that share some of that accumulated wisdom – from tips to get more performance out of a customer loyalty program, to methods for measuring incentive program performance, to strategies proven to help maximize reward program impact in up or down economies.
- Why Invest in an Incentive Program When Times are Tough?
- Demystifying Incentive Program Pricing
- Measuring Results of Your Loyalty Program Investment
- Don’t Over Invest In Your Best Customers
- Measuring Reward Program ROI
- Why Start or Enhance a Program When Times Are Good
- Factors Influencing Recognition and Reward Programs in 2015