Research on Engaging and Educating VARs Using Incentives
- Organizations with higher than average levels of employee engagement realized 27% higher profits, 50% higher sales, 50% higher customer loyalty levels, and 38% above-average productivity
- Companies using incentive programs reported a 79% success rate in achieving their established goals when the correct reward was offered.
- Properly structured incentive programs can increase employee performance by as much as 44%.
- Gallup analysis shows that business-to-business companies are already at risk of losing a large share of their customers — only 29% of B2B customers are fully engaged.
- Compared with bottom-performing workgroups, top-performing workgroups that successfully engage their B2B customers realize:
- 50% higher revenue/sales
- 33% greater likelihood to be first choice for future business
- 34% higher profitability
- 63% lower customer attrition
- 55% higher share of wallet
- 32% fewer days sales outstanding
- ROI Incentive Programs: A Case Study for Channel Sales Success
- In a case study of a Fortune 500 manufacturer, VAR inventory levels decreased and inventory aging days decreased from 44.8 days to 40.2 days after using an incentive program for only nine months.
See Full Infographic[/ezcol_1third_end]