Performance Tracking Module
The Performance Tracking module allows your sales teams and dealer networks to input sales from any computer or smart phone as they happen, making it easier to get the data you need from our trackable, reportable system. This robust module can also be set up to help your sales force track goals and to help you track product movement. It makes rewarding your teams easy and convenient (the system does it for you), motivating them to continue increasing sales, up-selling new products and providing better customer service.
When using the Performance Tracking Module in conjunction with your incentive reward program, you’ll be able to input thresholds that flag certain claims for an auditing and verification process – ensuring financial integrity. This means that if a sales rep inputs a sale over $10,000, and you’ve set your auditing threshold at $10,000, the claim is audited and verified before the points are paid out. All claims can be put into pending files, which are subject to delivery or payment requirements.
Use Performance Tracking to:
- Gain end user consumer information from your distribution and channel networks
- Manage multiple promotions that target different participant segments with different rules
- Load product serial numbers for validation
- Collect all the information you need through the online claims form, and program your own audit parameters for each field
- Receive supplemental claims verification files (such as invoices) uploaded directly to your program by participants
- Prevent duplicate claims
- Reduce your risk with automatic verifications and audits
- Customize audit instructions by promotion
- Track participants progress towards performance goals
- Communicate status back to participants on a real time basis